Atlantic Training Institution is accredited and registered with NQA, HPCNA & NTA
Accredited study programmes
Atlantic Training Institution offers various accredited study programmes in Namibia with branches in Oshakati & Windhoek.
We are accredited by NQA, HPCNA, NTA, the Ministry of Health and Social Services as well as the Ministry of Labour and Industrial Relations.
Start your journey with ATI
Our health education institute offers aspiring students the opportunity to embark on their healthcare careers at our branches in Oshakati and Windhoek.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, Atlantic Training Institution is registered and accredited by the NQA, HPCNA & NTA.
ATI offers the following courses:
- Certificate in Dental Assistant – Level 4
- Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety – Level 4
- Certificate in Health Care Administration – Level 4
- Certificate in Counselling – Level 3
- Certificate in First Aid – Class A
- Certificate in Emergency Care Practitioner – Basic
- Certificate in Emergency Care Practitioner – Intermediate
- Certificate in Basic Fire Fighting
ATI has campuses in Windhoek and Oshakati.
Yes, distance learning is available. Get in touch with the campus you would like to apply at to get more information.
Prospective students can download the application form and complete it manually. Alternatively, there is also an option to apply online on our website.
Please take note that the applications should be accompanied by a proof of payment for the application & registration fees.
Contact the campus you wish to apply at to get the costing for our courses.