About Atlantic Training Institution
Atlantic Training Institution (ATI) was established to assist the Government of Namibia to achieve some of the key national goals such as Harambee Prosperity Plan and the vision 2030 by promoting and providing high-quality education which is accredited by NQA, NTA and HPCNA.
ATI has branches in Windhoek and Oshakati and is planning to open additional branches in the near future.
Why choose ATI?
Get a glimpse of life at Atlantic Training Institution
Frequently asked questions
Yes, Atlantic Training Institution is registered and accredited by the NQA, HPCNA & NTA.
ATI offers the following courses:
- Certificate in Dental Assistant – Level 4
- Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety – Level 4
- Certificate in Health Care Administration – Level 4
- Certificate in Counselling – Level 3
- Certificate in First Aid – Class A
- Certificate in Emergency Care Practitioner – Basic
- Certificate in Emergency Care Practitioner – Intermediate
- Certificate in Basic Fire Fighting
ATI has campuses in Windhoek and Oshakati.
Yes, distance learning is available. Get in touch with the campus you would like to apply at to get more information.
Prospective students can download the application form and complete it manually. Alternatively, there is also an option to apply online on our website.
Please take note that the applications should be accompanied by a proof of payment for the application & registration fees.
Contact the campus you wish to apply at to get the costing for our courses.